Dear Friends and Family,
As many of you know, I was fortunate enough to be selected to travel to Currarehue, Chile this February on a dental outreach mission. With a team of dentists and dental students, I will help provide treatment and education to children who do not normally have dental healthcare available to them. While this is an amazing opportunity, there are significant costs involved. Unfortunately, funding for such programs has recently been cut, and this outreach program is now funded entirely by student fundraising efforts.
If you can help out in any way, please make a donation to this very worthwhile cause with the link below. Every little bit helps and will go directly to supporting the Dental Outreach Mission to Chile.
I hope that my time in Chile will serve as just the first step to a lifelong commitment to dental outreach, and I thank you in advance for all of your support!
Sincerely,
Taryn
No comments:
Post a Comment